Managing the let
Every let is a project requiring expert management from the outset.
There are various type of lets:
- Landlords who move away from the area and rent their property whilst away.
- Buy to let investors.
- People who inherit a property.
- Reluctant Landlords (people who cannot sell so let instead).
- and many more.
- Whatever the type of let or type of property in managing the let there is, quite simply, no room for failure.
Our Property Management Department handles the let from the application stage right through to handing the keys to the Tenant(s)!
- Taking references.
- Organising gas safety inspections.
- Energy performance assessments.
- Checking the property prior to the tenancy start date.
- Carrying out the video inventory.
- Drafting the tenancy contract and signing on our Landlord's behalf.
- Ensuring we have two sets of keys for the property.
...many more issues that arise
From that point on, Property Management liaise between Landlord and Tenant for any issues which may arise during the tenancy.